EIQ has been linked to pro- fessional success. This test evaluates the core traits that make up emotional intelligence.
No. of questions: 115
Question type: Situational, self-report, skill testing
Estimated completion time: 65 minutes Shorter version of assessment available: N/A Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors, divided into 20 scales:
● Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression: Ability to characterize emotions in oneself and in others
● Emotional Facilitation of Thought: Ability/Willingness to use feelings constructively; to let them guide you
● Emotional Understanding: Ability to understand and analyze emotions, and solve emotional problems
● Emotional Management: Ability to take responsibility for one’s emotions
● Ego Maturity: Attaining emotional growth and maturity
MEIQ – HR (Multi-dimensional Emotional Intelligence Quotient - Human Resources)
Once you purchase this or any of our Psychometric Tests, a link to your assessment will be sent to you via e-mail along with your log-in information and instructions.
Once your test is completed a report will be generated and made available for download.
Feel free to contact us directly if you have any issues, we are happy to help.