Our roster of over 50 Caregivers is continuously growing and covers all major residential areas throughout Trinidad.
Alzheimer's | Dementia | Stroke | Diabetes
Injury/Limited Mobility | High/Low Blood Pressure
Every Caregiver is carefully selected based on their qualifications and experience in managing ailments such as:
Our free, non-committal home consultation is a great way to decide what level of care may be right for your family.
Edgemore oversees every job, ensuring a harmonious relationship between family, patient and caregiver.
Ensuring Peace of Mind
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do Caregivers cook meals?
Do Caregiver clean?
Are Caregiving services based on a schedule?
How much do Caregiver services cost?
- The cost of our service depends on three main factors:
- The duties required of the Caregiver
- The complexity of the patient’s condition
- The number of hours required each month
- Do you pay NIS?
- Yes. Edgemore pays NIS, PAYE and Health Surcharge for our Caregivers where applicable.
- How do I pay?
- Clients are invoiced at the beginning of the month and can pay via cheque or bank transfer.
Where do you operate?
Edgemore is able to provide service to all major residential areas throughout Trinidad. Our roster is continuously growing to ensure that we can provide service to as many locations as possible.